Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Hospital Pictures

To see the pictures the hospital took go to www.bellababyphotography.com/login and use the password 0825meservy . They're only up for a few weeks for us to order but thought I'd share.

They did a good job and they got some with Jared and Spencer too. Much better pictures than the few we have posted.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

What an awesome hospital to do pictures like that!! They're awesome!! What did you end up naming him??

Congrats!!

Brooks and Andrea said...

Those pics are so good. Congrats. HE is cute. I love the pics with the three boys.

Alison Hixson said...

Wow, those are the cutest hospital pictures I have ever seen! They are beautiful! He is an adorable little boy and fits right in with your other two!

Lindsey said...

I am so impressed! Those are really cute pictures. He is seriously adorable. I love all of them! Especially the ones with you and chris. You look beautiful.

Justin & Heather said...

ok that hospital takes way better pictures than the ghetto one snap, one option at utah valley! and like you look that beautiful this soon after having a baby! those are definite keepers for the scrapbook!

Ashley, David and Family! said...

Oh Marjorie they are beautiful!!! Those are amazing hospital pictures! Congratulations again to all of you!!!

Ali said...

MELTS.MY.HEART. Oh my, your hospital took these?! That is amazing! So adorable. You all are gorgeous. I can't wait to talk to you Marjorie and hear of all the details but I'm nervous to call...I bet you are SO SO busy right now. Maybe I'll take my chances sometime soon...oh I hope all is going so smoothly!

Alicia said...

What amazing pictures!!! They are all so cute.

Grandma B said...

Yes, yes, yes thet are adorable. He and his brothers are MY Grandsons. What can you expect????? All kidding aside those are the cutest newborn one day old pictures I have ever see. You are going to be very sad or I hope Chris has a fat pocket book. I want to be there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sniff, sniff. luv you all.
Grammy B