Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Baby Boy #3




These are from my phone. Enjoy!

22 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, how wonderful. He chose a great day to be born. He shares a birthday with me and Melanie's Bentley. Congratulations to you all. Love you!

Darcee said...

CONGRATS!! He looks like your others. The time right after birth is so special---enjoy every little moment. Three boys is awesome!! Good luck with all of the transitions ahead.

Ashley A. said...

Congratulations! He does look like your other boys. What a little cutie. I'm so glad he's healthy. I can't wait to hear more details. That was definitely fast!

Alison Hixson said...

Congratulations! How are you feeling? He is adorable and like the others, I also think he looks like Spencer & jared! Do you have a name yet? Congrats again!

Heidi said...

Yaaaay! When I saw I missed your call this morning, I wondered if little ? had come... It was cute to hear the boys in the background--I'm sure they're excited! Boys are so much fun...we wish we were closer so we could help. Hopefully your ward will step in until Cherie can come. We love you!!

Chelle said...

Congrats! He's so cute. I can't beleive you guys were blogging during labor!!!

Camille said...

Congratulations Marjorie and Chris!! I am so excited to have another little guy in the family :) So cute and looks like he belongs to your family! I love all the updates I've read too, about Spencer and Jared sleeping together, they sure are good buddies aren't they? Anyways...love you all! Can't wait to see the new edition! :)

Jenette said...

Congratulations! So cute!

Nina Miles said...

Congratulations on the new baby! Its so cute that you have three little boys close together!

nerak said...

Congratulations Marjorie & Chris!

Justin & Heather said...

YAY!!! He looks like he fits right in...yet another TRUE Meservy boy! So cute! Congrats and I can't wait to hear the name and story! LOVE YOU!

Ali said...

You sure can tell he's a part of the family! Who do you think he looks more like...Spencer or Jared? I'm thinking Jared?! He's adorable. Congratulations! I hope transitions are smooth for everyone in the next few weeks...you'll be in our prayers! I can't wait to hear more details and the NAME :)

Mojo said...

He looks like a Merservy! Congratulations, so cute.

Missy said...

I heard the news so I had to check out the blog!! Congrats!

Rob, Adrienne, Sam, Ada and Tony said...

What a cute little Meservy. Can't wait to hear what you name him!

April and Jason said...

Hi!!! I just found your blog!!! IT is so nice to see all the cute pictures of your family!!! Congrats on #3!!!!

Lindsey said...

What a little cutie! I can't believe you have a baby boy #3. Hope you get some rest in the next few days :)

Alicia said...

Congrats!!! They sure do like to come when they want, don't they? :) I hope you are recovering well. He is a cutie!

Rynell said...

Congratulations! You make cute baby boys!

The Hungry Homemaker said...

So precious! Congrats on number 3! Post more picture soon soon, I hope all is well with your little family!

Wendy said...

Congratulations!! I didn't even know you were expecting. Sorry I missed you visiting us in UT. Hope all goes well for you and your little one.

Karyn said...

He is so cute! Congratulations!