Miles Robert Meservy
(thanks for all your comments)
Jared still calls him Kevin. Example:
me: say goodnight to Miles
Jared: Goodnight Kevin
I don't know how long this will last but he's already slipped a few times and called him Miles so it shouldn't take too long for him to adjust to the name:)
10 comments:
Love it! He is super cute! He totally looks like a Miles!
That is a very cute name. Miles Meservy sounds really good. I love that picture. He is so adorable! I love that Jared calls him Kevin, too. :)
I love it. It sounds so good together! And that picture is so cute. I just want to hold him!!
Oh and he is so precious! I just want to squeeze him. Way to go guys.
P.S. How are you surviving 3?
Jared still calling him Kevin is the best thing I've heard all week. How funny. Marjorie, your boys are just too adorable. I envy you.
He is so handsome! CONGRATULATIONS!
My older brother really wanted to name our youngest sister Andrea (after his current girlfriend...he was in 6th grade). It only lasted a few weeks and then he adjusted to Linsey!! Miles is soooooo cute and tiny. I can't believe how fast little newborns grow.
Oh yay! Very cute, very good pick. I love that picture too! That's hilarious that Jared still calls him Kevin!!
love it! and I just wanna kiss those new completely kissable cheeks!
Marjorie, this has been killing me being so far away and not having easy access to the computer to stay in touch!! He's ADORABLE, love the name, wouldn't have even thought of it, but's it's perfect. Congratulations, what a beautiful family you have, I'm so proud of you...
Post a Comment