Okay Mom and Baby are now home, but Baby is still nameless. We are stuck so here are the top names:
1. Ethan (my favorite)
2. Miles (Marjorie's favorite)
3. Carter
4. Riley(Marjorie loves it but I am concerned that it is now more of a girl's name)
5. Kevin (Jared's favorite)
What does everyone think?
Wednesday, August 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
18 comments:
First off, let me be the first to congratulate you guys on your new addition (well, first on this post:)! We're so happy for you both. I know I need to call Marg, but I'll give her a few days to recover. For names, my first choice would be Andrew Miles, but if I could only choose from your list it would be Kevin (Jared's fav). BTW, I would pay someone a million bucks if I could look that good right after giving birth.
Miles. Hands down.
I love both Miles & Ethan but Ethan is so popular right now so I choose Miles. Good Luck
I think I agree with Andrea, Ethan is SO popular that'd I would personally go with Miles too. I love those top two names!!!
I really love carter just throwing that one out there
I'm glad we're not the only ones who have a hard time with names :).
I like Carter and Ethan the best on that list. But, they are right--Ethan is pretty popular right now if that makes a difference to you.
OOoh, I like Miles, but if you go with Ethan or Kevin, I'm sure I'll love that too :) I just love his face!
Miles!!!!
I'm not that much help because they are all great names but my fav. are the top three. Good luck with a name- I hate picking names. So permanent but a big, life lasting decision. :)
CONGRATULATIONS Marjorie and Chris!! He is so cute! Good work!Miles isn't my favorite, it sounds like an older name.
I didn't realize Ethan was popular right now... that would probably be my first choice. Well I have always liked the name Carter though. Hmmmm... Good luck, you are in a pickle! I know you'll pick the right one, I like and think your boys name fit them! :)
I think Miles is super cute, love it! We just had our 3rd, as well, and it's quite the experience but so awesome. Hope you all are doing well!
My vote...Miles Ethan. I've always loved the name Miles. I like the initials too.
Congratulations again! He is so precious! I LOVE all the pictures too! So sooo cute!
I hope you are resting well and feeling good b/c you sure look great! =) We are thrilled for you!
And the name is....???? You've left us all in suspense long enough:) Of course, you may not have decided yet...
I'm with Marjorie...I like Miles! I love the hospital pictures. So precious!
Congrats you guys! I love the name Ethan so that's my vote. I love the baby pics. He's so cute!
I love miles and Riley. But honestly you can't go wrong. Your baby is so cute that he'll totally rock whatever name you choose. Good luck deciding though. I know it's not easy!
I say you combine the two and then you can call him whatever you want. How about Ethan Miles Meservy? Or Miles Ethan Merervy. Either one sounds good to me. Congratulations again!!!! The pictures are great too. You have such a cute family!
I think the girls should win in this game chris...MILES! The bellababy pictures were so sweet! You look beautiful Marjory and Christ you look ok too!
Post a Comment