Jared even got to have granma m. stay with him in his room on the blow up mattress. She started out in the family room but the first night made her way in when Jared was having troubles.
Our time was spent entertaining Jared, going to the Nature Museum, Zoo, playing tennis,
tech fair at Millenium Park (Jordan and I got to test drive these "vehicles" for about 2-3 mins,
and eating good food. (Burritos as Big as Your Head)
It was great having family out. Ever since they left Jared has been saying, "I'm sad, I want grandma." He, and we, truly love our family! Thanks for Coming!!!
3 comments:
Looks like you still did A LOT! So glad you were able to have family visit. We still need to get out there to see you!
I'm sad. I want my Jared and Spencer.
What a fun visit! Looks like you guys had fun. I am now craving a large burrito :)
Post a Comment