Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Fall is in the Air

Spencer loves to go outside. Yesterday when we got home from shopping he threw a fit when I took him in with the groceries. It was fairly cold out there and with him having a really runny nose I didn’t want him out there in only a jacket. After placing my bags on the floor I got out some warmer clothes for the boys.

Spencer was crying and fighting me the whole time but I finally got him into his “winter suit”. It totally reminded me of the little brother in the Christmas Story. When he’d fall down he could crawl but he couldn’t stand up on his own. Pretty funny to watch. The boys played for awhile and even after they’d been out for awhile Spencer still wasn’t happy when we went inside. Winter hasn’t even started, I wonder how we’ll fair when it gets really cold. Do you think I can get Spencer more bundled up?

6 comments:

Kaela said...

I love that first picture! I want to be able to feel a little fall! It is still in the 80's here in St. George!!

Ali said...

Wow, That is quite the winter suit!! So funny- it totally is like The Christmas Story!! How COLD is it there right now? It's still in the 80's or so here too...I am actually missing FALL- the seasons don't seem to changed here. I miss the COLORS.

Justin & Heather said...

Wow! Spencer totally looks like Chris' mom! oh so adorable bundled up!

Angela said...

Too cute! What a good mommy you are.

Anonymous said...

i miss the boys i cant wait until christmas to see them spence looks so big

Camille said...

Spencer looks like a marshmellow on legs...hahaha