Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Bar Exam!!!

I stayed up until about 12:20am waiting for Bar results that were supposed to be out late afternoon yesterday and nothing came. At 12:59am the email came and I just barely checked at 3:50 am (I woke up from a dream where I checked my results) and I ...... PASSED!!

Okay, now I am going back to bed! Goodnight everyone.

13 comments:

Heidi said...

Yahoooh!!! Congratulations!!!

Lindsey said...

We had a feeling you would :) but CONGRATS! How exciting!!

Ali said...

CONGRATULATIONS. I believe a fancy dinner is in order for the two of you. I wish I could be there to watch the boys!!!

Brooks and Andrea said...

Congrats!!! That's so awesome.

Anonymous said...

Congrats Christopher you are so smrt i mean smart jk

Rob, Adrienne, Sam, Ada and Tony said...

Wow Congrats! What a great accomplishment!

Ashley A. said...

Congratulations Chris! We pretty much took it as a given but I'm sure it feels good to find out for sure.

You guys have been having so much fun! I am jealous of the free zoo close by. Also, I like the view of your street in the picture of Chris and Jared. It looks so nice and is just what I pictured when you described where you're living.

sunnie said...

congrats! what a relief to have that done and over with.

Justin & Heather said...

Congrats! Like there was ever a doubt!

Grandma B said...

We knew you would do It! Congrats!!!!!!! Proud of you.

Tamio & Anna said...

Congrats Chris for passing and Marjorie for hanging in there during law school! What an accomplishment!

Joseph A said...

Congrats Chris!

Anonymous said...

We knew you could do it!!!!Love you