
Sunday Jared wanted to play a game and he likes playing with the cars in Life. I thought maybe we'd try and play a real game. I control his money and he just spin and move his car. We made it about halfway around the board and I gave up. He wasn't being bad but really wasn't enjoying keeping his car on the designated spot. He was winning anyways so why continue right?!


He enjoyed reading with dad better anyways:)
3 comments:
It takes awhile for that attention span to kick in, doesn't it?! It will be there before you know, and then you'll wish it didn't come so quickly...
That was my favorite game for SO long growing up. It was always my game of choice. I think it was getting the pink and blue baby pegs that i liked the most- always baby hungry!! :) Jared will catch on to it's cool-ness sometime...
My word Jared looks like he has really grown up. Just not big enough for life yet. The rest of the grandkids miss Aunt Marjorie and Uncle chris you guys were always willing to play games. We miss you!!!!
Post a Comment