You kill me! But after seeing Jared decked out in Pretty Pretty Princess attire I suppose nothing should shock me! :) P.S. I hope Ali has hair half as cute as Spencer!
Those pictures are so funny! I think it's so funny when moms of boys do their hair like little girls. I guess I don't understand it because I have to do two wiggly girls' hair every day and it gets really old. I'm sure I would be doing the same thing if I had boys.
I love all of the new posts. Good luck with getting Jared to stop sucking his thumb. I'm starting to kind of worry about Natalie. You'll have to let me know what works and what doesn't.
9 comments:
So...what does Chris think about this?? I have been waiting for the day you'd do this...
So...what does Chris think about this?? I have been waiting for the day you'd do this...
I don't know how I published my comment twice...sorry
Oh he would make a pretty girl..lol! But I think he looks better as a boy. What a good sport to let his mommy do this to him. Does he have red hair?
Oh no Marjorie! You are already baby hungry...and maybe for a girl this time?/! :) I love spencer's hair...love those curls!!
You kill me! But after seeing Jared decked out in Pretty Pretty Princess attire I suppose nothing should shock me! :) P.S. I hope Ali has hair half as cute as Spencer!
Oh man, i sure do miss that little girl ohhhhhh i mean boy!!!!
Grandma sure does love you!
Those pictures are so funny! I think it's so funny when moms of boys do their hair like little girls. I guess I don't understand it because I have to do two wiggly girls' hair every day and it gets really old. I'm sure I would be doing the same thing if I had boys.
I love all of the new posts. Good luck with getting Jared to stop sucking his thumb. I'm starting to kind of worry about Natalie. You'll have to let me know what works and what doesn't.
i think you should have a girl now its been proven that you and chris cant have ugly kids and i need a niece
Post a Comment