Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Children's Museum

Last summer when we went to the Children's Museum Jared loved it. Same thing this year, except he didn't like the dinosaur bones as much. Spencer loved the water and we had a blast. The best thing about the Children's Museum is it's just as entertaining for the adults as children. In fact there were a few times Jared wanted to move on to a new area and we tried to convince him to stay because Chris and I weren't done yet!

4 comments:

Heidi said...

I am sitting here with Mikey and Katie looking at your blog, "Can Jared come over?" they are asking me. Not right now because he lives far away in Chicago. "Can I go to cogo?" Katie asks..."I miss Jared, I never saw him a long time ago..." Mikey laments. Cut pics!!When we win the lottery, we'll visit you:)

Alicia said...

Wow, you guys have been having fun! I love it! I wish we had some fun stuff like that close by, and free, and fun!

Ali said...

I can't believe how big Spencer is already. It seems like just a few months ago, he was a tiny baby and now he's standing up at museums and playing water and rambling??! So cute.

Camille said...

I miss you guys a lot! Hope you like Chicago, otherwise I wouldn't be able to live with you being so far away! ;) Looks like you are having too much fun...AND I love Spencer's curly hair! Too cute!