Earlier in the year Jim had a heart attack that miraculously his heart made new veins to aide his heart so that there was minimal to no damage done. Just this Sunday he was life flighted to Boise for bleeding in the brain near the brain stem that could have been fatal. Luckily the bleeding stopped and doctors say the healing should happen on its own.
Tuesday, October 21, 2008
It's Unanimous
Ashley (Chris' sister) and I have voted and we both are agree that Jim (Chris and Ashley's dad) can have no more frightening hospital visits for the rest of the year (we prefer the rest of his life!!!) He has more than proven how much we love him and appreciate him as a father, spouse, father-in-law, and grandpa!
Earlier in the year Jim had a heart attack that miraculously his heart made new veins to aide his heart so that there was minimal to no damage done. Just this Sunday he was life flighted to Boise for bleeding in the brain near the brain stem that could have been fatal. Luckily the bleeding stopped and doctors say the healing should happen on its own.
I personally love this happy, giving, wonderful, hard-working man! He is such an example to me in so many ways. Everyone, including strangers, loves him once he starts talking to them (he usually being the initiator:). He is so sweet and tender to his lovely wife and has been such a great example for my own husband to love and cherish me. I am so blessed to have Jim as my father-in-law and I look forward to the YeaRs (you got that Jim!!!) of having him in my life and my kids. How lucky we are to have you as our dad and grandpa! I love you:)



Earlier in the year Jim had a heart attack that miraculously his heart made new veins to aide his heart so that there was minimal to no damage done. Just this Sunday he was life flighted to Boise for bleeding in the brain near the brain stem that could have been fatal. Luckily the bleeding stopped and doctors say the healing should happen on its own.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Oh my gosh!!! I didn't know that Jim had a heart attack. That is so scary. I am glad he is doing ok. I love both Jim and Cherie. Keep me updated on his status.
Those are some sweet pictures :) I am glad everything is alright! Sounds like he's done is fair share of hospital visits for a LONG while. He should take a break for sure :)
Here's to good future health! I can see your boys look a lot like that side of the family :).
I love that you are my sister-in-law Marjorie. I don't think my brother could a married a better woman. Thank you for loving my/our family.
Post a Comment