Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Human Exercise Machine

Spencer loves to be tossed into the air. Well... sometimes. But when he does like it he doesn't want to stop! It is quite exhausting but he is determined to continue! If you stop he cries and cries. It takes a lot to distract him from the fun he was having. If you're up for a good arm workout just come our way and we'll keep you busy for as long as you're able to toss him!

4 comments:

Angela said...

Smart lil guy! Good job Jordan! Looks like you are having fun with the Meservy bunch!

Angela said...

Smart lil guy! Good job Jordan! Looks like you are having fun with the Meservy bunch!

Ali said...

Ouch...my arms are sore just watching! Did you do those window treatments already? They are nice! You are on top of things!

Heidi said...

I remember Marjorie when you used to do this with my babies. They loved it!! I think it's a "Marjorie" thing--I don't have that much energy to maintain such a procedure:)