Saturday, October 27, 2007

Cell Phone

In case I'm unable to talk to you before you read this I wanted to inform those who call me that I no longer have my phone. I was fortunate to have it and use it for personal use because my work provided it but at the beginning of the month I stopped working and sent it back with my mom. So now Chris and I are down to one phone the 801 number. I no longer have the 208 number.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Marjorie! It's Courtney from the BYU ward. We lived in good ol' Peaks together. Congratulations on your new baby! I didn't even know you were expecting! He's beautiful! I can't believe you did it all natural-way to go! You're my hero:) Our blog site is www.thepagespage.blogspot.com. Again, congratulations!:)

Angela said...

Good for you Marjorie! That's woderful that you and Chris have been able to figure out how to keep you home--doing the most important job, nurturing your kids. Love you! Thanks for supporting me so much on the blog, I'm a little self-conscious about it, but I do enjoy it and being able to post our memories that are irreplaceable!

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry Marjorie--you probably could have kept the computer for a little longer. I'm going to be switching my cell phone to yours--otherwise you could have kept that too.