My mom brought down the big pumpkin from her garden. At first we were just going to keep it outside as was for decoration but decided to go ahead and carve it. It's huge and it looks great from a distance since it's so big. Side little note, after we took the top picture Chris stood up and so did I and Jared was still on top of the pumpkin and it started to tilt. Both Chris and I tried to stop it from falling using our knees because Chris' hands were full with Spencer and I was holding the smaller pumpkin. Luckily Jared just slid off like a slide. But it did scare Chris and me at the moment.Tuesday, October 30, 2007
Carving Pumpkins
My mom brought down the big pumpkin from her garden. At first we were just going to keep it outside as was for decoration but decided to go ahead and carve it. It's huge and it looks great from a distance since it's so big. Side little note, after we took the top picture Chris stood up and so did I and Jared was still on top of the pumpkin and it started to tilt. Both Chris and I tried to stop it from falling using our knees because Chris' hands were full with Spencer and I was holding the smaller pumpkin. Luckily Jared just slid off like a slide. But it did scare Chris and me at the moment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Wow, Jeff and I saw that huge pumpkin outside your back door when we came to visit and I remember Jeff commenting on it- we had no idea it was yours! Way to garden Marjorie's Mom!
Hey that is a huge pumpkin! Your family is adorable! Congrats he is the cutest baby.
Marjorie I was trying to post pictures from Halloween using Rock You I can't figure it out.....HELP!
I just love you guys. I can't wait to see the football!
Opps, I forgot to sign my last comment. I still want to see the football.
Mom bingham
I am so glad you found me! Your blog is awesome and your boy(s) are so cute!! I was asking just the other day if you had your baby. He is adorable. I can't believe you progressed so fast at the end! I am glad we can keep in touch more with the blogs.
Post a Comment