Since we have our all sport passes for football and I knew I wouldn't be able to attend all the games seeing we'd have a new baby I wasn't about to miss this last Saturday's game against Eastern Washington! Last game remember I wasn't prepared at all so this time we came prepared. We had our winter coats and gloves, ponchos, and blankets!
The first half of the game was actually nice (cold if you didn't dress properly but great if you did). Then the second half was another story. It started raining in the third quarter and by the fourth it was snowing. So I thought I was prepared but the one thing I was lacking was snow pants for our family:) Jared was a trooper and never complained! In fact he still was cheering during the bad weather. People around us were commenting on how cute and well behaved he was. We did end of leaving just because we didn't want to risk getting sick before the baby comes. We left with less than ten mins left and heard the game end as we were walking to our car. I knew a lot of people had left before us but didn't realize that we were almost the only ones in our section by the time we left.
After the game we headed to TGIFridays and had dinner with friends and Chris and Jared swam in the pool at the Marriott's swimming pool and hot tub. Unfortunately I didn't bring the camera in to show the fun they had.
All in all I have no regrets to going to the game; I just wish the pictures would have turned out to show how hard it was snowing. It was pretty.
Sunday, October 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
What time did the game end? I remember thinking during the storm...I wonder if they are still there? You are so true-blue-fans. Jeff and I ran some errands during the game and we were running to our car inbetween cause it was so cold and snowy...meanwhile you are all sitting comfortably cheering on the cougs.
Post a Comment