Thursday was the law school trick or treating around the carrels. I was hopping to have Spencer after that so I could attend. When Thursday came I was feeling pretty good so I ended up going anyway and was able to leave Spencer home with my mom. Jared had fun being a BYU football player and enjoyed getting candy that mostly dad and mom will eat:) Towards the end of the "trick or treating" Jared started to give everyone a candy that gave him one, a little swap, after he reviewed both he would keep the one he liked best often giving back the one he'd been given!
Elizabeth saw these pictures and loved them. Then, we were driving somewhere later and talking about dressing up for Halloween and she said she wanted to be a football player! I guess a carrot pales in comparison... :)
3 comments:
How darling!! I just love it! Marjorie you are sooo creative. Way to go on going with them, I don't know if I would have...who knows? Love you!
Oh my goodness! He's so dang cute! And I can't wait to see Spencer too!
Elizabeth saw these pictures and loved them. Then, we were driving somewhere later and talking about dressing up for Halloween and she said she wanted to be a football player! I guess a carrot pales in comparison... :)
Post a Comment