Thursday, October 11, 2007

Busy, Busy, Busy

There have been several things I wanted to write about but time has flown by. Our baby is due on the 21st and I think I'm in a work, work, work mode until it comes. Everyone has unfinished projects and all of a sudden I've felt like now is the time to do them. It's been great getting things done and feeling like the day was productive. The only bad part is I often go to bed with my mind racing and thinking of what I want to accomplish next making it hard to sleep at times. Some of the things I've been able to do:
  • Put our wedding pictures in our wedding book (I wanted to scrapbook them but after 4 years of doing nothing I decided putting them in plastic covers was better than nothing and I'm totally ok with that!)
  • Scrapbooking at least 4 pages a week (earlier this year when learning I was pregnant I made a goal to have Jared's first year done before the baby came. I think I'm in his second month nearing the third, But! I'm doing it!)
  • Organizing digital pictures so I can print them off. (I haven't printed them yet, but they're copied onto a CD)
  • Reading a couple different books on birthing techniques (I really want to go natural but I haven't practiced hardly at all so unless the labor is short and a little less painful than Jared's, I'm looking at getting another epidural and I'm ok with that. I will eventually go natural. How many kids did you want Chris???)
  • Preparing for a relief society lesson for this Sunday (first Sunday teaching I hope it goes well!)
  • Cut Jared's and Chris' hair (I cut Jared's a lot shorter than I usually do but I decided to cut it shorter because he was moving so much that I wanted it to be awhile before I did it again!)
  • Shopping for Christmas! (I have a lot done. I only need to buy for my father-in-law and two brother-in-laws, plus Jared and Chris' birthday and Christmas plus our new addition)
  • And some more things like organizing our budget (Chris did most of it), and figuring out insurance and other annoyingly long boring projects spent on the phone. But they're done!
Some fun updates are: having Canadian Thanksgiving at the Jensen's, going to the outlet malls in Park City with Ashley and her girls, going to Wendy's surprise birthday party, and going to the park with Ashley and her two little girls (Jared loves Elizabeth)!

Who knows how many more posts I'll do before our baby comes cause for right now I am enjoying getting things done and I need to take advantage of the little time (1 1/2 to 3 1/2 weeks) I have left!

3 comments:

Haley Hale said...

Just don't go into labor before Sunday...I don't want to teach! Ha, ha! You are so on top of everything. Can you come help me be as organized as you are?

Ali said...

Did you get called as R.S. instructor? I had no idea!/? You would be great...I so wish we were in your ward sometimes. That IS a big list of things to do- especially reading all about natural delivery. I know you'll do it someday...you never cease to amaze me.

nerak said...

Ok I love that a) you had Canadian Thanksgiving!, and b) Jared has a crush! How adorable. BEST OF LUCK in the next week, I can't believe your due date is here!