Jenner & Block here we come. We accepted the offer at Jenner in Chicago. It looks like I will take the Bar at the end of July and Start work in September. I am sad to leave behind the world of academics, but it is exciting at the same time to enter the real world. To all those already in the real world here we come and to those in school enjoy it.
(my office will be in the building between the new Trump Tower and Marina City (corn cob buildings))
3 comments:
Hey Chris I went to the dentist today, and I have no cavities. 27 years cavity free!!! I love you all. Let me know if you need anything.
Big news! I'm excited for you guys and your Chicago adventures to come! Congratulations.
Congratulations! I guess you are not that dumb after all! I have never been to Chicago! Maybe we will have to come and visit you!
Post a Comment