Sunday, March 21, 2010

Miles Stats

This little guy is so fun. All I have to do is smile at him and he laughs or smiles back. I wish I had my camera with me the first time I put him in a swing... he giggled and absolutely loved it!
This week Miles will be 7 months! CRAZY! He's had his 4 and 6 month check ups and I haven't recorded anything so here's both and in two months we'll do his 9 month stats:)

4 months:
weight: 14 lbs 7 oz 40%
height: 25 in 25%
head: 50%

6 months:
weight: 16 lbs 12 oz 50%
height: 26 1/2 50%
head: 75%
He sits up great but doesn't roll lots. He has yet to roll from his back to his tummy. The doctor wasn't concerned though since he sits up well. I think part of the problem is now that he sits I hardly ever put him on his belly anymore. I'm trying to be better at giving him tummy time still.

I love you Miles!!!

5 comments:

Ali said...

K, so you probably think that all I ever do is check reader cause I'm always the first to comment on your blog, and to that I say... no comment :)

I love that green and blue striped outfit on him- so sweet! And his eyes are so bright and blue- love it!

Wendy said...

What a cutie! He definitely looks more like you than the other boys!

Grandma B said...

He is a doll!!!! He looks Meservy but....the shape of his face is Bingham. You have to love that happy boy!

Rob, Adrienne, Sam, Ada and Tony said...

Wow what a cutie. Thanks for the update.

Chantell Hammond said...

Two things. 1- Your weather has been the exact same as ours. It's not fair that it teases us that way. 2- MILES IS 7 MONTHS OLD???? ARE YOU SERIOUS??? I thought that he was like 4 months old. Crazy! He looks exactly like his brothers, just adorable!