Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Happy Birthday Chris

Chris' Birthday was the 19th but I was unable to make an entry because he took the camera to the Vegas Bowl (and didn't take any pictures!) Chris hates birthdays and doesn't like anyone to know. He wants to stay young and each birthday that comes he dreads adding one more number to his total. His running total is now 26. I wonder how he will act when he turns 30!
For his birthday he had a final so after his final we went up to Salt Lake to eat and see the lights. (My sister Camille was down looking for apartments so she met up with us.) We went to The Other Place, an American and Greek restaraunt. My dish was the best, marinated pork, and Chris was disappointed with his leg of lamb.
Jared liked the lights and Spencer stayed wide eyed for most of the time taking in the lights until his eyes finally gave up and closed.
Chris liked his presents: Vegas bowl tickets (and all the travel costs with it!), belt, tie rack, and Bourne movies which I think he's actually going to take back.

1 comment:

Ali said...

What a cute bundled up picture of spencer!! I'm sad that we missed the lights this year...how fun that you guys got to go! And I heard the bowl game was RAD...cause it was so close, yes? (ya, we didn't watch it of course...) But I'm so glad you got to go Chris! Great present idea Marjorie!!