Saturday, December 1, 2007
Do My Boys Look Alike?
I've had lots of people tell me Spencer looks just like Jared except dark hair. From the very first time I held Spencer I thought he looked different. I knew they looked similar because they both look like Meservys but I thought they looked pretty different. I was surprised at how different they looked in their hospital picture. Now there have been times where they looked very very similar and Spencer reminded me of Jared. I got the hospital pictures for Spencer that we ordered and put Jared's and Spencer's pictures side by side. So what do you think?
I'll try to pot some other pictures later to compare the two. Some of the pictures they look really close in resemblance. Not a surprise.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Their faces still look way similar to me...maybe it's the shape of their faces? Or their eyes and mouths...Their noses look different in these two pictures at least; Maybe not in others.
Marjorie and Chris I have started a blog. It is www.bambambingham.blogspot.com I just wanted to let the two of you know. Love the four of you. Jeanine
They do look different in these pictures but it may just be the different angles. I think they do have the same eyes. I have the same problem with Natalie and Elizabeth: sometimes I think they look alike, sometimes they look very different. Your boys are cuties either way!
okay, so in those pictures they don't looks so much alike. but they are both still totally adorable!
They don't look alike in these photos...Hmm, we'll just have to wait and see...
They're definitely brothers! Too cute!
The are the best looking boys and I miss them.
Post a Comment