I still think Jared and Spencer have a lot of differences but here are some pictures that may say otherwise:
Saturday, December 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The crazy life of one girl trying to balance four boys and those boys balancing one girl's emotions!
2 comments:
Whoa! Those are so similar! Make sure you label them really well, cause someday when they are tweeners, they won't know the difference! Maybe you will with that Mother's intuition. I hope your next one is a girl so we can all see how similar your girls look as babies too! :) Ooh, does that freak you out to hear me talk about your "next one"? sorry...(!)
Holy Moly! They do look a lot alike in those pictures. I don't know about you, but I can always tell our girls' baby pictures apart (probably mainly because I sorted them and paid more attention to details) but Joe actually has a really hard time.
Post a Comment