Friday, February 25, 2011

Professional Pictures

This is why I don't like paying for pictures when I have three little boys: The plan was to have the pictures of only the boys but it was not going well so they threw Chris and I in them. you can totally tell we were not planning on it by our choice of clothing. Oh well. Needless to say none of the pictures made it on the wall. Much Better! Not only are these picture 100% and make it on my wall but they were free. Thanks to two good friends, Beth and Karyn (took Miles') I am happy with my family pictures (I ended up borrowing Beth's camera and taking Spencer's picture)


2 comments:

Ali said...

Sweet individual shots of the boys:) SO sweet. I still can't believe we have yet to even meet Miles and he is getting so big. It's been WAY too long since we've seen you guys.

nerak said...

I can't get over how darling your boys are. The leather aviator jackets are absolutely perfect!!