I also fostered another bad habit this morning. I forgot to have him do his homework. We had all weekend to do it and I put it off till this morning. This is so not like me. I always had my homework done right away and woke up early (5:15 when I was in high school, and no I don't do that anymore, kids have cured me of that good habit!) All the homework was was to read a book and ask them questions and the parent was suppose to write down the responses and then the child could draw a picture. So in the car I asked him questions and had him look at the book (we did read the book several times over the weekend). I wrote down his responses at stop lights. I even tried to get him to draw a picture but he wouldn't because he was busy reading.
When do bad habits start? I better not forget or procrastinate too often because I have a feeling he'll pick up these type of habits sooner than later.
Below are some pictures I took of him at school today:
Mrs. Barrera his teacher helping him write his name
(attendance board where they put their names when they come in) 
Mrs. Barrera his teacher helping him write his name
(Elmer is the kid pointing)
Spencer's hair is amazing. I ran my fingers through it with water this morning and here was the immediate result after one run through. And that pajama top he's wearing he's been wearing it for three days and it's suppose to be Jared's; he loves Jared's clothes!
And just because he's cute!
3 comments:
Your kids are so cute. I miss you! So spencer totally looks like he could be Edward cullens child. Do you see it? He even has that cool mysterious look. He's adorable. And my sister suddenly became allergic to her ring too. She bought a cheapy at kohls and for some reason could wear that. So weird.
What bright eyes!! And how cute that Spencer and Jared like to have Miles lay by them and fall asleep, too cute :) AND I love Spencer's hair as well. What a stud! :) You have such cute kids and such a cute family...I miss you guys! :(
Whoa and I thought Sam was a sleeper-inner. He usually sleeps til 7:30 a.m. I always loved sleeping in growing up and in college. Not anymore though. Motherhood changed me. I get a headache if I sleep past 7:30. That's cute that Spencer wants to wear Jared's clothes. Baby baths are so fun. It seems Miles likes them too. He has the cutest face.
Post a Comment