Friday, October 30, 2009

Peter Pan and Pirate Wannabees

What a busy/fun day. Remember when I said my mother-in-law made Spencer's costume well... wala: Isn't he the cutest Peter Pan ever? And didn't my mother-in-law do an awesome job and let me mention she did it all in a day, hat, pant, and shirt. Amazing!

We found Jared and Miles costumes at Costco. They too are an awesome looking pirate and crocodile:
And together they complete each other. I'll have to get pictures of the three tomorrow when Miles isn't sleeping.
Love these boys!!! At school Jared had a party and I got to be there for part of it. Below is a clip of them doing part of If Your Happy and You Know It.

Getting lots of candy from classmates (they were nice enough to include Spencer.)

And here's a picture of his class:
Later in the day we went to our ward trunk or treat. The boys loved it and already we have too much candy! Spencer was beaming from ear to ear showing me all the candy in the car. Chris left from the church back to work :( but it wasn't too bad handling all three boys. Spencer was asleep and Jared had heavy eyes. I first took Jared in and laid him on our bed. Then I carried in a crying Miles, and then a sleeping Spencer and put him to bed costume and all but managed to put a fresh diaper on him. Then I put Miles to bed and then got Jared ready for bed and he managed to help me enough to get it done. After today they were exhausted and tomorrow we get the real Halloween!

4 comments:

Grandma B said...

Party, party, party!!!!!! You do have a darn Cute Pirate, Peter Pan (Go Cherie)and Crocodile!!!!!! What a fun threesome. Love the Boys!!!!!

Ali said...

I love the theme you've created for Halloween! Were you Wendy? :) Too too cute. Miles looks a little lost in that alligator costume too -is that new or a hand-me-down? So fun!

Ali said...

on second read, I see it's a crocodile and it IS new! (sorry) -fun finds!!

Camille said...

I LOVE Jared's stance in the shot by himself...he looks like a MEAN pirate! :) Love all of the costumes...too cute!