While in Jerome I had a lot of things I wanted to get done but was unable to finish all of them because Spencer got more sick. He had a real phlegmy cough before we left on Wednesday and by Friday he was wheezy so I took him in to a quick care. He was okay but also had an ear infection. I had Jared there too and the doctor checked him out as well and low and behold the same ear, right, was infected as well. I got them both some antibiotics and headed back to my mom's house. Spencer's breathing didn't improve for the next few days so I didn't venture out really at all.
Since being home though I've taken him to the doc for quick check up and he's doing good and the ear infection is gone as and so is Jared's. The whole time I felt great and just this evening I am feeling a head cold coming on. GRrrrrr.
While in Jerome we were able to do the following:
Pictures from the Trip: (All but one of the cousin pictures are of my sister Valerie's kids, Jared got along really well with Scotty and of course loved Katie (the blonde) like usual.)



While in Jerome we were able to do the following:
- Go to Baillie's basketball banquet
- I went running with Heidi
- Helped my sister Valerie start a blog
- Finish prepping some receiving blankets so I can crochet around the outside (Thanks Mom!)
- Play with grandmas and grandpas, aunts, uncles, and cousins
Pictures from the Trip: (All but one of the cousin pictures are of my sister Valerie's kids, Jared got along really well with Scotty and of course loved Katie (the blonde) like usual.)



3 comments:
I truly love my grandkids!!!!!!!
Grandma B
Those blankets look so cute! You've got loads of projects ahead of you! I'm so glad you got to visit family while Chris was away, and now you're both home safe, sound, and HEALTHY?/! I hope you are feeling better.
That is no good that your kids were sick. I am glad that they are better. The blankets are adorable...I am jealous of your crochet skills!
Post a Comment