I just found this and thought it was hilarious.
Study: Multiple Stab Wounds May Be Harmful To Monkeys
Here is another video that discusses some of the issues involving monkeys.
Monday, March 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The crazy life of one girl trying to balance four boys and those boys balancing one girl's emotions!
3 comments:
I don't get your humor on this one sorry babe, even if they are kidding. How cruel!
Jeff COULD NOT wait to show me this when he got home...and when he did, I hadn't seen him laugh that hard in a while. wow, so random! I have to say I can see the random humor in it more than the family guy or robot chicken ones you guys watch there at the school! My favorite is the schizo one though ;)
are you freakin kidding me? i coulda told you that BEFORE i spent 1.2 million dollars. this gets a trophy for the dumbest use of funds, ever. the lady is all serious and everything. i hope it's a joke.
Post a Comment