Wednesday was a beautiful day and we were able to go to our play group and hunt for easter eggs. Jared really got the hang of it and soon realized there was candy in the plastic eggs. I love being outside and letting Jared play with friends. He frequently asks to play with his friends or go to nursery, or his latest: "I want my cousins". He loves playgroup and frankly so do I since other mothers are there:)This was our first time back to the park since last year and I love how Jared is able to do so much more! He was able to do most everything last year but I was always close by because he was tipsy. But now I can be several feet away without worrying! It's great!
2 comments:
How fun. Our playgroup out here is completely different. There are no planned activities or anything it's just go to someone's house and let the kids go play and the mom's talk. Wich is good - mom' need to have adult conversation, but I do miss those fun playgroups we used to have.
I love that picture of you and your boys. I also loved it when Elizabeth became old enough to play by herself at the park. Now I'm waiting for Natalie... :) I guess it never ends.
Post a Comment