Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Easter 2008

Admist my lack of posting of the previous holiday we did indeed have a happy Easter:) Chris' family stopped in on their way back from St. George and it was great to have them here. Chris has been really busy being in charge of the 1L Moot Court try outs for law school so their added help was very much appreciated! We went to Pioneer Park for an Easter Egg Hunt. Chris was able to slip away for about 30 mins for the action. We all almost missed it but got there right as the five minute warning was given. Chris got there first, then Cherie, Jared, Spencer, and me, and his sisters (Ashley, Mal, and Bai) got there right before it began.
Jared was in the little division and they had a TON of eggs! He loaded up on lots of eggs (I found it rather odd though that a lot of the candies in the eggs were hot, cinnamon bears and fire balls) Spencer was a good sport. The weather was nice but a little cool and he was content the whole time:)
Our at home easter egg hunt was fun but not near as fun since there was a lack of kids for Jared. His favorite part was decorating the easter eggs in the dye. I ended up having to throw away the eggs in the end because I tried a new way of cooking the eggs that was suppose to be better with less cracked eggs but the eggs didn't cook all the way through.
In the end we had a wonderful Easter and I love holidays with a child who is "getting it". I'm excited for the Spring to come and I think it's so appropriate to celebrate our Savior's Resurrection when things are coming back to Life!

1 comment:

Grandma B said...

What fun!!! You had a wonderful week. I sure do love those boys.
Grammy B