This past week we got to have both our families down. Chris was called last week to be second councelor in the bishopric and the stake didn't set him apart until this past Sunday to allow family to be part of it if they could. And it ended up that both our families could come down. The first Sunday when they read his name in and asked him to join him on the stand Jared lost it! I think the hardest thing won't be time constraints the calling might have but not having dad sit with us during sacrament meeting. I thought this past Sunday would be better since we had two sets of grandparents down and aunts and an uncle but no way! Jared still wanted his dad just as bad. I hope it gets easier with time and thank goodness for friends that are willing to help and I'm banking on having friends (aka Lindsey and Wendy) to love our baby when he comes so I can focus more on Jared if need be.
But besides church we were also able to purchase enough tickets for everyone to go to the BYU v. Arizona game. I didn't have my camera for the game but below is a picture of us at the restaraunt after the game.

Jared did really well at the game. I think he'll be a sports fan like his dad. He was pretty attentive and did a lot of cheering (loves shouting BYU and Go COUGARS!!!) At home Jared's Uncle Jordan had fun doing his onsie up over his shorts. I don't think they got enough laughs out of Jared's "super hero" look.
This next clip is kind of out of place but it shows the beginning process of going to bed for Jared. We say prayers, read a story, and then sing a song.
1 comment:
For some reason, I don't think you'll have a hard time convincing us to love your babies...any and all of them! How cute was Jared when he waved goodbye to everyone walking out of sacrament today?? I loved it!
Post a Comment