It's also fun to go to the Hallstroms because they love Jared. Often it takes Jared awhile to warm up but it didn't take him long this time. He loved playing with a weighted six pound ball with Ali and having Ali chase him. When Ali would rest he'd keep calling for her (he learned her name quickly!) Jared even got so attached that when we thought he'd pooped his diaper (I don't know how long it'll be before I take him out with underwear on! he doesn't even wear it right now in our potty training phase) we asked him if he wanted mommy or daddy and he said ALI!!! Ali and Jeff are definitely going to make GREAT parents!
The next picture is a random addition and off topic of Hallstroms but I thought it was cute. I've been getting out baby clothes for our new baby and Jared's been in the middle of it. One pair of sandals had a soccer and basketball on it and he really wanted to wear them. They are a size two and he's a six to give you an idea. He was so persistent that I put them on him. He walked around for only a little bit the whole time saying ow, ow, ow! and finally asked me to take them off.
1 comment:
You failed to mention Marjorie, that half that "gourmet" dinner was brought by YOU! (thanks again) What a fun video...cute story about the shoes too- that is so funny. He has such an infatuation with shoes, huh?? What a cute child you have -it was fun to play with him the other night. Thanks again.
Post a Comment