
Sunday, September 23, 2007
Petting Zoo and Pretty Pretty Princess
This last Tuesday Jared and I went to the petting zoo at Thanksgiving Point. Jared really enjoyed all the animals especially riding the little ponies!!!

Then on Wednesday Jared found our Pretty Pretty Princess game. I thought, "what harm could a little jewelry do?" So I decked him out with all the necklaces and three earings per ear along with the crown. He wore his treasures around proudly and little by little I had to sneak them away when he wasn't noticing.
Although I do think Jared is cute I think he is much cuter without the accessories. I bet he'll be a good sport though when someday he gets a little sister!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yeah, my brothers got dressed up in costume dresses and I swear I had nothing to do with it. :) LOVE IT. That's totally cute.
Like father like son! Chris used to dress up in that stuff too....Girly boy!
Post a Comment