He looks good, don't you think?

Jared has complained a little about his vision for distance. I'm getting a second opinion the end of the month and taking him back this Friday do check his prescription. I don't know how long it takes for eyes to adjust but it's been a couple weeks and he still says the oven clock is blurry from the table so I'll be taking him in...

Nice water mark from the drinking fountain.

His first day at school his teacher said he wore them the whole time except for lunch and recess but immediately upon returning he asked to go to his locker to get them. She said they also made an announcement to the class about his glasses because Jared was getting sick of everyone asking about them. He's adjusting pretty good. I thought he was going to break them a couple times, because he was so frustrated with them by the end of the day and didn't want them, but I'd say overall he's done well.
6 comments:
HE IS SOOOO DANG CUTE! I THINK THEY MAKE HIM LOOK OLDER. KEEP US POSTED! LUV THE BOY!
I love your glasses Jared! They sure make them a lot more stylish now! Unfortunately, my first pair were not so cool, but we won't go there because you look awesome!!! :) Do you know what your mom told me when I was little? That glasses made people look smart! Congratulations!!!!
I love them :) He's such a cute boy and these make him look even cuter! Hope the second opinion goes well and you get it all figured out...love you guys!
What a dapper little dude! He is so handsome and the glasses make him look older! I love them!! I hope he adjusts to them well soon.
Grandma Bingham is right, you do look older Jared! Congrats you are a handsome young man! We miss you guys!
Our optometrist told us it took anywhere from a week to 6 weeks to adjust to new glasses for far-sightedness. Tessa took 6 months to achieve perfect vision in hers. He has to train his little brain to see with them. You can take him in, but I'm guessing it is a patience thing.
He looks awesome! You'll grow to love him in glasses more than without!
Post a Comment