Saturday, October 8, 2011

Grandma and Grandpa M Visit:)

I l.o.v.e when we have visitors, especially grandparents! Chris' mom came out last Monday and his dad on Thursday. Right away I took advantage of having grandma here and cut the boys hair while she helped distract them:) We went to the Science and Industry with Grandma and the Field Museum with grandma and grandpa later in the week. Chris had a one-on-one lunch with both parents. We ate a good variety of food (thai, american, seafood, chinese, pizza, and Ann Sathers (love the cinnamon rolls!)

I didn't take lots of pictures but here's some:
Playing in the rain
Doing worksheets
The week before Cherie and Jim came Spencer had told me he wished his grandma could pick him up from school. Lucky for him his grandma was coming in a week and she picked him up every day she was here along with Grandpa on Friday and he loved it!
Jared's pick up.
We finished off the week at Jared's school fall festival, Fallapalooza. It would have been perfect if it was warmer but it was still fun with lots of mini activities, soccer, pumpkin decorating, and a really fun DJ.
We miss you guys! Wish we weren't so far away.

1 comment:

cherie said...

We miss you also!! Every time I think of our trip to Chicago I smile. I love all of you too much!!!