
I was able to make several posts this morning cause both boys slept in till about 9:00:)! I had the monitor on waiting for the signal to go get them when I hear Spencer cry. I was about ready to turn it off and head downstairs but then I heard Jared say, "What are you doing? I'm right here, I'm right here." Followed by laughing and then, "Do you like me Spencer?" Talk about heart warmer. I listened a little longer to see if any more context would come and then went downstairs where both boys were laughing and Jared singing (La, La to a tune).
Spencer on top of Jared hugging him

3 comments:
That is tender. Don't you love those moments where they show how much they really do love each other? They melt my heart too. I love the hug/tackle...too cute!
Good Mommy moments I would say!
That is so cute. It makes having two pretty close together so worth it when they are so sweet to each other.
Post a Comment