Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Dance Moves...

Jealous?

He's usually even better. You know how it is as soon as they see the camera it's either a little more timid or too extreme. I personally like to see a little more hip movement come from him:)

7 comments:

nerak said...

Ok this is my favorite. I LOVE IT. The kid's got some serious moves!

Rob, Adrienne, Sam, Ada and Tony said...

Dang he does have some hip moves. Crazy!

Rob, Adrienne, Sam, Ada and Tony said...

Dang he does have some hip moves. Crazy!

Wendy said...

HAHAH! It has been a long time since a video has made me laugh out loud! I LOVE the leg kicks! Break it down now!

Angela said...

The girls and I loved watching the video--too cute!

Justin & Heather said...

hahahahahaha!

Ali said...

Jealous?? YES. Did you teach him to kick his legs up like that for a two second stretch?! That is some serious skill! So cute. I love your videos.