Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Meservy Girls Visit the Windy City

We've had a real treat these past couple of days of having all three of Chris' sisters visit us! I decided I don't need one nanny, I need three and they all need to be these girls:
Bailey, Ashley, Mallory
They too decided it's nice to have three of them. One can play with the boys and exhaust themself then switch off with another sister to rest while the boys go full steam ahead. How do I do it they asked? I don't! The boys simply have more fun when company is around and are sad when they leave:(
While they've been here they've mainly played with the boys and we've managed to fit shopping in on magnificent mile and the zoo. While at home Jared has enjoyed playing Candy Land, Simon Says, and doing homework with Bailey (he sat by her doing his "homework" for well over 10 mins if not 20. During which he innocently asked Bailey, "Can I keep my homework? I don't want to turn it in.)While they were here we enjoyed good food, home cooked and eat out. We tried a new place, Smoke, suggested by friends and loved it, and of course took them to Unos for my favorite pizza here four cheese and pesto, YUM!We also went to the zoo, did more shopping, tried to work off the food to p90x ab ripper, and played games together. These girls love our boys so much and we really will miss them already! When I picked up Jared from his friends after dropping the girls off at the airport he told his friends, "I'm going to see my aunts!" He wasn't too happy when I explained they had to go home. Please come back often!

1 comment:

Angela said...

CUTE!! Gotta love it when family comes to visit...which in my case doesn't happen very often, come on guys!