Right as I was getting ready to put the boys down for their naps today I thought about giving Chris a scare. Before today I had often dropped hints that there's no way to know if we are pregnant or not. There's times when I psyche myself out thinking I'm feeling the way I did when I was pregnant and therefore psyche Chris out as well.
I decided to have my friend that was pregnant take a pregnancy test for me. I made sweet and sour chicken which I hardly ever make. I set the table and used the cloth napkins rolling the test in Chris' napkin and holding it together with a ring. I got Chris to open it up by asking him to show Jared how to use a napkin. It fell on the floor and he looked down and kept saying, "Are you serious!" over and over again. I wish I had the camera on from the beginning but got a few camera shots and then switched to video mode. I got three different videos and will just post all of them:)
I first told him April fools and then a little later said I was serious and made up the story to make him think April fools but in reality I was serious. Poor guy. I loved it though:)
Sorry for the delay, I had to use you tube to finally get it to work.
7 comments:
Ok that's the BEST april fools I heard this year. Nice work Marjorie!
That's hilarious!! Good work Marjorie.
Go Marjorie. Chris has tortured my family for years with teasing. It is nice to see you getting one up on him. Love you all. Ash
Now I know what Chris' nervous laugh sounds like...that's so funny. I loved the videos-
Marjorie...priceless. There is no doubt that Chris is quite nervous here. I found this very amusing. :o) Ever on his toes, he's suspicious from almost the beginning, though.
This is so funny!! You are so cute. Hope your cute family is doing great.
LOL!!
Post a Comment