This boy loves birthdays. I remember back on my birthday he was constantly telling me happy birthday and wanting to sing to me. And no matter what the day or how close a birthday he'll ask me to sing happy birthday with him and when we get to the name part I let him fill it in with whoever he chooses. For all the reasons above, and more, I've been excited for his birthday. He is so fun to buy for and is so appreciative. I really struggled with what to get him this year. I wanted to get him something he wanted instead of what Jared wants. He really wants to be by Jared's side so whatever Jared's playing with he wants to play with. So what do I get? While Jared was in school a couple times I'd take him to several stores and look around and get a feel for what he'd like most. I was only sure of one thing but it was more than I wanted to spend, a train table with all the accessories and all:) From a little age he's showed more interest in trains than Jared has. And when asking him several times what he wanted he'd almost always go to trains. I almost bought a train table for the boys last Christmas but found their castles at a yard sale so took it back and saved the money. To say the least he loved it along with his brothers:)
Happy birthday my little man. I love you!
1 comment:
I loved this blog!!!! It's been so long and the boys are soooooooooo cute. I dig the BYu shirt and Boise State shirt side by side.Thank heavens BYU is doing better. We'll see you soon.
Love to all.
Post a Comment