Wednesday, September 22, 2010

10 Year Reunion

Ten Years already? I guess after 7 years of marriage and 3 kids it's okay to say Chris is 28 making it 10 years since he graduated high school. This is who turned up:
We drove pretty much non stop to get to the reunion. We missed the Friday night event but went to the Saturday night dinner and Sunday family lunch. All I have are pictures of the dinner.
Chris and me
Ashley and Joe Atkin, Sean Diehl, and my man:) (he went golfing with buddies that morning and got roasted!)
Joe was one of Chris' best friends in high school
They crack me up
Another friend Matt Stenshoel
I didn't get enough pictures, but despite the lack of pictures it was fun and good to catch up. I liked being from the same hometown. It wasn't awkward for me and I knew a lot of the people so it was fun for me to catch up as well. In a couple years it'll be mine.

4 comments:

Ali said...

How fun! You two look like you are having a GREAT date night:) Ten years...time flies. Crazy that it's approaching for us!

Angela said...

I couldn't believe how different Sean Diehl looks! Reunions are fun to go to. It amazing how much in change you, but then again some people still looked and acted exactly the same! Glad you went.

Jake and Katie Schwabedissen said...

Yeah, let's not rush into ours quite yet Marjorie. I'm not in a hurry to admit that its been 10 years yet. But when the time comes. . .I'll see you there!

Ashley A. said...

Haha I love the pictures of Joe and Chris! It was so fun to see you guys there!