Tuesday, September 14, 2010
New Do and Brothers
Our best neighbor ever, Aunt Terri, was reading to the boys on our back porch
and Miles kept climbing the stairs
so I took him in and was bathing him in the sink and decided to cut his hair (2nd hair cut).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I can see the Bingham in Miles!!! He's cute... Love the nose pickin' picture!!!
I love all the pics of your boys. They are getting so big and are so cute. I definitely agree that Miles looks more like a Bingham.
Oh Marjorie. Your boys are sure cute. It is always fun to see your kids showing kindness towards each other.
Enjoyed reading all of your new posts. We miss you! Your boys are awesome and so are you! Thomas has his helmet off now and received his first haircut. Made him look soo much older. How is school going now for Jared? Love You!
Post a Comment