Monday, November 15, 2010
Family Picture Fails
Back in October we went to North Ave Beach to have a friend take our family pictures and then we took some of their family. I must say she did awesome! But working with three rambunctious boys is hard. Needless to say we've decided in the future we will take pictures for five minutes because after that it's history. We were hoping for just one good photo and we were lucky and got a handful. THANKS Beth! Here are a few pictures to show you it wasn't all "picture perfect".





Spencer was our little runaway most the time. Turkey!
This isn't the one going on our wall but very sweet! I'm thinking I'll put some of our good photos up with a Christmas post, for now enjoy our sneak preview:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
These are so cute!! :) Your hair is getting SOOO long! And the outfits are so cool and fashionable :) Thanks for sharring
I really don't think they were bad at all...I know how it can be. Cute!
They came out cute!!! You have an awesome little family!!
first off I think the random kandid photo's are hilarious and often end up becoming some of my fav's cause it documents how life really is! haha secondly dang cute family and third...you are BEAUTIFUL!
These are so fun! I LOVE that one of you and Spencer. I am loving your long hair too :) It's been a while since I've seen it so long! You look great.
Adorable. Love the city in the background and the matching jackets. You look beautiful and don't look like you had 3 kids at all.
Love, love the photos. But love you all even more. Thanks for the happy, warm and lovely feelings I get from the photos.
You guys have such a cute family, even with three rambunctious little boys:)
-Brittney
Post a Comment