Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Sad Day

Jared has decided to stop calling Miles Kevin. This morning he was playing with him and said, "Hi Miles" and then turned to me and said, "Mom I called him Miles. I don't want to call him Kevin anymore." Just like that and he's done calling him Kevin. Just yesterday he was still calling him Kevin. I was really sad when he said that and I told Chris. Chris then told Jared, "You can call Miles Kevin if you want." And Jared said, "No I don't want to."
I thought it was so endearing and honestly hoped it would last forever! I'm glad it lasted while it did. Maybe someday our Miles will be known as Kevin again but for now I guess he's Miles to everyone.

Also Miles started to roll over again yesterday and has been rolling over lots this morning (front to back not back to front yet)

3 comments:

Lewis Family said...

I miss you guys so much.

Ashley A. said...

Those pictures are so funny! I love the look on Miles' face. The whole Kevin thing seriously made me laugh a lot. How sad it's over. :)

cherie said...

I miss the boys!!(and marjorie and chris)