
Yes Jared still calls him Kevin for the most part and I have even slipped and called him Kevin on several occasions:)

I haven't recorded enough about Miles. This little boy is such a happy content little baby. He absolutely delightful! He's my little smiler and cuddler. I don't remember my other two boys being this cuddly. I LOVE it! He will lay against me and I'll think he's asleep but he's wide awake.

He is also very versatile as far as falling asleep. He can fall asleep in almost any circumstance (crib, arms, bjorn, bouncer, and with brothers all over him.) He truly is a blessing as the third baby! (For record keeping purposes Miles rolled over several times on November 19th but hasn't since then.
5 comments:
oh he is so cute! I love that he snuggles, snuggles make us mom's feel good don't they?
He definitely looks like you! What a doll!
LOVE it :)
You should have just named all your kids Jared. Since they all look the same anyway.
Oh, little baby Miles! He's a little doll! Lucky you that he is so snuggly. I love that picture of Jared holding him and sucking his thumb at the same time. Miles is like a little comfort blanket to him!
Post a Comment