Monday, January 25, 2010

5 Months

I have A LOT to catch up on but until then enjoy this little clip of my little guy who learned this trick today and has been doing it almost constantly (today is his five month mark).

6 comments:

Lewis Family said...

I miss your boys. Miles is such a good baby.

Kara said...

So Cute! Leyla use to do that and I miss it now :( she is on to screaming now! I can't get over how much he looks like his brothers!

cherie said...

Miles, Grandma misses you (and I miss you Jared and Spencer!!!!)

Heidi said...

Love it!!

Ali said...

He is ADORABLE. Oh, how I wish you blogged more. No pressure though, I know you have your priorities in order and that's why you're my hero.

Oh, I just want to cuddle him.

Uncle Joe (The Best Uncle) said...

He looks just like jared in this, maybe its because of his hair. His good lucks come from Unlce Joe tho.