Thursday, July 2, 2009

The Taste of Chicago

So I pre-bought my tickets to save money but it ended up Chris was too busy to go this year. Luckily a friend of mine was kind enough to tag along with me and the boys. I must say though I was disappointed with my selections this year. I think it had to do with poor planning on my part. I didn't scout out what I wanted before hand and there's so much there it takes too long to look through the brochure and decide so I ended up getting something I thought sounded good that had a short line. I knew I wanted Eli's cheesecake but even wasn't satisfied with that. Oh well. The boys didn't really want their hotdog but they did like the merry go round and blueraspberry italian ice as Spencer so demonstrates in the after picture below.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Sounds tasty! We don't talk like we use to. I need to call more often! Sure miss you!

Karyn said...

When you get back we will have to go to the Eli's outlet. :) So yummy!