It worked out well that we flew in to Salt Lake Friday night since my parents have the weekends off from their mission. The boys couldn't wait to see them after the flight and we anxious to play with their toys and go to the park. Below are some pictures of us at a park near by their apartment.
We were exhausted on Saturday. Spencer was down for the nap and the rest of us followed his lead.
We were exhausted on Saturday. Spencer was down for the nap and the rest of us followed his lead.
The little pond at the park was FrEEzinG!
5 comments:
Marjorie, you look so cute. I can't believe that you are going to have 3 boys. You are going to be one busy mom.
I love your cute belly!! I also like Cami's green color she picked...Jared looks sharp! oh, and I like the picture of your parents too :)
I love the family picture by the Salt Lake Temple. Your belly is so cute.
I love the family pictures! You are an adoreable family. :)
Great picture of your fam in front of the temple!! You look so great!
Post a Comment