Friday, November 7, 2008

Good Lookin Lawyer

He's past the test, he's held his arm to the square, he's taken the oath and now he is a lawyer:) Yesterday I dropped the boys off at a friends and enjoyed (knitted during) the swearing in of this soon to be hardworking man (right now I am enjoying him leaving for work between 7:30 and 8:00 and coming home between 5:30 and 6:00, I don't think this is what I should be expecting but for now I'll take it!) and followed it up with lunch with two other couples whose husbands were also sworn in.
Today we received a delivery for Chris congratulating him. His mother knows him well. The white and brown are choclate covered bananas and the all brown are chocolate covered apples. The gift also came with choclate dipping sauce for the other fruit. Thanks Jim and Cherie it is almost all consumed already!
I know Chris is going to be a great lawyer and do well. He's a wonderful father and husband and I know he'll continue to be so no matter how busy he gets. I'm proud of you Chris and I love you!

5 comments:

Angela said...

That's awesome! Congratulations Chris, I'll the hard work is starting to pay off.

Justin & Heather said...

CONGRATS!

Ali said...

I love that top picture of Chris- so cool! Congratulations to the both of you...that is huge. We should be finding out anytime now I'm thinking. Oh, and that bouquet? DEVINE. you are both a pair of luckies to devour that. That is the best looking one I've seen. :)

Grandma B said...

Okay, now can I ask you Lawyer questions Chris??? What great kids!!! We're sure proud of you!

Jake and Katie Schwabedissen said...

Congratulations Chris!!!