Sunday, July 27, 2008

Victor Bingham Reunion '08

This year my Uncle Tom was in charge of the reunion for my mom's side. I missed it when he was in charge last time and it was a hit so I didn't want to miss it this time. It worked out really well that I go home with my family from the race on the 24th and leave Chris for crunch time to study for the bar.

AmAzInG just about sums up my uncle and aunt. They had the reunion at their ranch/farm in Idaho and oh how fun. What can be more fun: Amazing food, great company, and fun activities! Some of my favorite events were the mud football, slip and slide, and the pig race (where three people get a pig from one pool to the next through a tube and back again, the people have to go through the tube too). To remember this event pictures explain it best so enjoy:)

6 comments:

Ali said...

WoW. Are you kidding? I am glad you posted pics of the pig race cause before I scrolled down, I was having a REALLY hard time picturing how it worked! I was thinking like HUGE pools...and right next to each other?? I bet Chris is sad to miss all this! This looks like an absolute blast. No wonder Jared talks about his cousins all the time!!

Alicia said...

Wow, you got some great pictures! It was a blast! I too had heard so much about Uncle Tommy's reunion and this was my first time going. They don't disappoint.

nerak said...

Oh my goodness, these pictures are hilarious!! I love it!

Darcee said...

That looks totally and insanely crazy to me!

Congrats on your race! Very cool :).

Angela said...

Marjorie I need your pictures of the pig race..Do you mind emailing them to me? We didn't get any pictures with our camera. They only thing that I regret about the whole family reunion is not being able to do the female race with you and Camille...that would have been FUN!

Kaela said...

Wowzers! That looks like the funnest reunion EVER:)