Thursday, August 30, 2012

Jared's Done with Kindergarten

School starts on he 4h of September so I thought I'd be nice to have this post done before his first grade year officially started.  Jared had a wonderful kindergarten year.  We loved his teacher Mrs. Lowe.  She was perfect for boys.  She understood that they're busy and need to keep moving and doing.  We're going to miss her this next year.
 
 Jared and his good friend Jordi holding their certificates.
 Jordi is almost four months younger than Jared but look how tall he is.  This kid is going to be tall!
I can't believe he's starting first grade.  We went to his school today and he had that look that he felt older and bigger.  I asked him how it felt to be a first grader!  He got shy and said I don't know.  I think he's going to enjoy being one year older:). 

No comments: